Abstracts are required to be written in English. E- book will include only English. Abstracts will be accepted in poster and oral form.
Please follow the rules of "The Journal of Forensic Medicine - Author Guide" while submitting.
- Abstracts are required to be written in English. E- book will include only English. Abstracts will be accepted in poster and oral form.
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is September 19th, 2022 and the electronic system will be closed on the announced date.
- Abstracts will be submitted online via http://regionaltiaftturkey2022.org/ Abstracts sent by mail, fax or e-mail will not be evaluated.
- Each abstract will be evaluated by at least 2 referees. Paper evaluations will have a point system. Oral or poster status of the papers will be decided as a result of the referee scores.
- Before submitting your abstract, you can make the necessary corrections on the "Abstract Picker" online submission system. Before submitting, it is recommended that you do the final checking of your abstract carefully. It will not be possible to make changes after submitting.
- To be accepted, the presenter must have paid the congress registration fee.
- The title of the report, the name and surname of the authors, and the institution name should be specified in the abstract
- The abstract title should be short and should reflect the subject matter. The title should be in uppercase and bold
- The abstract should be clear in terms of content and scope.
- The original research summary should include introduction, purpose, method, findings, conclusions and keywords.
- The compilation summary should include entry, subject's own headings, results and keywords.
- Introduction, case(s), conclusion and Keywords should be included in the summary of the case presentation.
- Abstracts must be written in 300 words.
- International standard abbreviations can be used in the text. If there is a special abbreviation, the full expanse of the abbreviation should be written by opening the parenthesis in the place where it is first used.
- Authors may choose the form of presentation (oral or poster). However, the format of the presentation may be changed by the Scientific Evaluation Committee according to the contents of the abstract.
- Acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be evaluated by the scientific committee of the congress, and corrections may be requested from the writers when it is deemed necessary.
- All correspondence related to the abstract submitted into the system shall be made by the person who submitted to the system.
- After the evaluation of review committee, the acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be automatically sent to the e-mail address specified in the registration process.
- All abstracts considered as oral or poster presentations will be placed on the congress e-book.
Guidelines for Submission
Digital Poster Technical Rules
- Should be prepared vertically in ppt, pptx, doc, docx format, with an aspect ratio of 3:4
- Digital E-Poster prepared with the specified dimensions should have as large and readible letters as possible. Recommended font is arial between 6 - 12 type size.
- If the information on the E-Poster does not fit on one page, a second page should be prepared with the same dimensions, and the quality of the pasted pictures and tables should be high.
- Your work files should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 15th 2022